The Steam-XL is a high speed production machine developed for the inkjet fabric printing.
Designed to provide continuous process of fixing dyes to the fabric that has been printed by any type of inkjet printer available on the market. The Steam-XL is capable of reaching temperatures of steam up to 180 degrees Celsius and it can therefore cure all types of dyes, including reactive, acid and disperse dyes.
The steam fixation unit automatically feeds fabric, cures the fabric and winds the fabric into rolls at the completion of the process. The unit could serve several digital printers. All rollers are driven to completely eliminate fabric tension. The tension could be adjusted between each driven roller by analog tension regulator.
- Fabric unwinding device with fabric tension bar
- Fabric join bar with needle holder
- Fabric end detection sensor
- Stainless steel steam chamber with all Teflon coated rollers inside driven by two separate drives
- This unit of the steam fixator could handle natural fiber fabrics (reactive dyes), silk fabrics (acid dyes) and polyester fabrics (disperse dyes) using the same unit without any additional changes.
The unit could be also run as pigment dryer
- The selection of the type of the fabric on the control panel will automatically adjust the temperature and steam temperature for the selected procedure.
- The steam chamber is double walled and is fully insulated to minimize any heat loss.
- Included is a steam generator with 25l water tank with water level sensor, steam regulation and automatic condensate discharge pump.
- The steam heating and regulation are controlled via a digital temperature controller situated on the control panel
- Fabric re-winder with full length scroll roller could accommodate fabric rolls up to 350 mm diameter
- Fabric speed is regulated by analogue controller with tension regulation between all driven rollers
- All functions of the Steam-XL are controlled by PLC with programmable touch screen terminal in auto and manual mode.
- The control panel is located in easy to reach position on the side of the machine
- The machine can be pre-program for early hours start-up and also with end of fabric detection sensor, the machine will automatically switch off without damaging the fabric
- The entire unit is mounted on swivel wheels and only electrical power connection is required to run the machine.
- Set of recommended spare parts
- Additional scroll expanding roller
- On site installation and training